The Christian missionaries tend to make the general conclusion that the Qur’an cannot be a text of divine origin because of the unacceptable meanings included in it. Perhaps they are correct in this conclusion and we may be inclined to agree with them due to the following reasons, which are:
- 1. The Qur’an does not say a prophet slept with his daughters.
2. The Qur’an does not say a prophet slept with his neighbour’s wife and plotted to kill him
3. The Qur’an does not say a prophet worshipped the Golden Calf.
4. The Qur’an does not say a prophet changed his religion, worshipped idols and built for them temples.
5. The Qur’an does not say a prophet told lies and that God deceived and destroyed another prophet.
6. The Qur’an does not say David, Solomon and Jesus were originally bastards from the seed of Pharez, son of Judah.
7. The Qur’an does not say the firstborn of the Great Prophet who was the firstborn of God slept with his stepmother.
8. The Qur’an does not say the second son of the same Great Prophet (firstborn of God) slept with his daughter-in-law.
9. The Qur’an does not contain lurid details and explicit pornography involving men of Assyria and whores from Egypt.
10. The Qur’an does not say John the Baptist, who was the greatest Israelite Prophet ever according to Jesus — though the least in the kingdom of God was greater than him! — failed to recognize his second lord on earth, although this lord followed him and got baptized by him. At least not until he saw the third god descending on this second god as a pigeon.
11. The Qur’an does not say the apostle of this god, Judas Iscariot, who performed many miracles in his name and was among the disciples who were greater than Moses and other Israelite Prophets according to Jesus, delivered his god to the hands of his enemies for 30 pieces.
12. The Qur’an does not say Caiaphas, the high priest — who was a prophet according to John the Baptist — rejected, insulted and made a verdict to kill his god.
For all the above reasons, we conclude that the Qur’an, unlike the Bible, cannot be a text of divine origin.